How do I lodge a submission to the Rural Land and Activities Review?

You can lodge a submission to the Rural Land and Activities Review: Issues and Opportunities Paper via several methods:

- Complete a questionnaire or lodge a general submission via this web-page

- Drop a hard copy into one of Council's customer service centers

- Post a hard copy to:
   Mitchell Shire Council - Strategic Planning
   Rural Land and Activities Review
   113 High Street
   Broadford, VIC, 3658

How can I discuss this project with a Council Officer?

You can discuss the Rural Land and activities review by contacting the Strategic Planning Department on 5734 6200 or by attending one of the five drop-in sessions being held across the shire.

What is the scope of the Rural Land and Activities Review?

The Review includes all privately owned rural land within Mitchell Shire and small townships. The study for the project does not include:

·  Land within the townships boundaries of Seymour, Kilmore, Broadford, Wallan, Wandong - Heathcote Junction and Hidden Valley.

·  Land within the Urban Growth Boundary.

·  Public land including Puckapunyal Military Base and National and State Parks.