Wattle St - Nature Play Space
The nature play space will be located on the large open space between Wattle St and Aspect Boulevard.
The play equipment elements include:
- Multi-play unit with climbing, balance and mobility challenges, 3 platforms and 2 slides
- Deck on top of mound with rubberised softfall at base
- Basket swing with single support arm with rubberised softfall at base
- Net climbing unit
- Multi-user spinner
- Triple swing, incorporating a strap seat, an infant seat and an adult equal-access seat with frame
- Selected tree trunk with steps cut into face, bed firmly into planted bank
Other elements include: stepping logs and rocks, seating, picnic seating and connecting pathways.
This survey has now closed. For information on this project, please contact council on 5734 6200.